Sending flowers to someone you love will always be a romantic idea. This is something that men should know because they can apply it to make any occasion memorable and extra special. As a matter of fact, you can send flowers to your loved ones on ordinary days that you just want to express your feelings. Flowers can be a way for you to show how much you love and care for a person. No wonder why a flower delivery service is in demand especially on holidays like Valentine’s Day or Christmas thinking that flowers can be an ideal gift.
Romantic Flowers to Give to Your Girl
Flowers are normally associated with romance. The beauty of flowers can easily uplift moods and can even contribute to people who are going through tough situations in life. You can also make a venue more romantic by decorating it with flowers. Listed below are some of the most romantic flowers you can give to people close to your heart.
- Roses – This type of flower is known to be the symbol of love. Roses are undoubtedly the most popular flower that is available in different colors. People normally choose roses for their bouquets especially if they will give it to the woman they love. It can alleviate mood and also signifies beauty and romance.
- Daisies – It can also be romantic if you’ll think of sending your girl with a bouquet of daisies. This flower represents beauty, purity, and innocence that will surely cheer up your partner.
- Tulips – When talking about true love, then tulips can be one of the best types of flowers that could represent this emotion. The fragrance and elegance of this flower make it one of the most popular blooms in the world. Tulips are believed to symbolize warmth and love for your family, friends, and special someone.
- Lilies – If you want to express your devotion and what you really feel for someone, then the best choice of flower that you can include for a bouquet is lilies. These flowers have beautiful petals and can also last long compare to other blooms.
- Carnations – If you are looking for an affordable type of flower that you can give to your special girl, then you can have carnations. Carnations can be used to express hearty feelings because it symbolizes affection.
- Orchids – These beautiful orchid flowers symbolize luxury, strength, beauty, and of course, love. It is known to be a fragrant flower that you can use to convey your deep feelings.
- Chrysanthemum – This flower can bloom in different forms because they differ with their shapes, colors, and sizes. You can choose from yellow, red, white, purple, and other options that will depend on your preference.
- Sunflower – When summer is fast-approaching, the best option you have, if you want to send flowers to someone you love, is a sunflower. This will not only express your love but it can also make the recipient have a cheerful mood. It is because the color yellow is known to brighten up the day.
- Lotus – This is an ornamental bloom that can be perfect as decorations because of its beautiful petals. It is known to symbolize purity and pure love making it perfect for someone important to you.
- Forget-Me-Not – This can be a great pick if you’re looking for a bloom that you can give to someone special to your heart. The flower signifies true love as what you will notice from its name. It can be a way for you to tell someone not to forget you instead to think about the memories that you have had together.
- White Ditanny – This flower represents love and passion. So if ever that you are searching for a certain type of flower that you can give on Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, or birthdays, then this can be a good choice.
- Azalea – When searching for romantic flowers from a florist in Singapore, then Azalea should be on your list. This can be considered a great addition for a hand bouquet that represents femininity which is ideal for your girlfriend or partner.
- Angelica – If you want to encourage someone to be more creative, then you can give a bouquet of Angelica. You can give this flower to someone who usually deals with heavy workloads from day to day. It acts as a stress reliever and encourages the feeling of relaxation.
- Iris – This type of flower is named after a Greek word that means rainbow. There are 200 varieties of this flower and available in different parts of the world. This flower signifies admiration, faith, and courage which are also popular during Valentine’s Day.
- Aster – This is a star-shaped flower that is available in different colors such as red, pink, purple, white, blue, and lavender. They consider it as an enchanted flower that is believed by Ancient writers to keep people away from snakes. The flower is also called Frost flowers, Michaelmas daisies, or starworts.
If you want to be romantic but don’t have enough budget, then sending flowers that represent love can be your best option. Besides, you can order a bouquet of these flowers from a trusted florist online and have it delivered to the recipient on time. On the other hand, if you want it to be more sincere, then it would be better than you give the flowers personally and see how your special someone reacts.