All the flower arrangements and flower gifting designs that you receive on special occasions are created by a professional florist. You may receive a beautiful Flower Delivery from the man you love or from your friends or colleagues.
The Florist is the person behind the craft. A florist is someone who does the arrangement of flowers, plants, and other gift items in a hamper, basket, or box. Such arrangements are designed purposefully for the celebration, thus you can expect them to come out festive in style or lively in design. Aside from those duties, here are some more of the things included in the job description of a florist:
- A florist design and create pre-formatted designs or arrangement as purchased or ordered by the customer.
- A florist design and create unique flower arrangement based on the request of the customer. A customer may request a specific number of roses in a bouquet or a single type and color of flowers or a combination of different flowers in a bouquet for gifting purposes.
- A florist arranges wreaths, hand bouquets, flowers in vases, table centerpiece designs, and other special floral arrangements for the customers when ordered or availed. For funeral, sympathy, and well wishing, the flowers are arranged specifically to suit the purpose.
- A florist may customize hamper when ordered. A hamper is composed of one, two, or more sets of gift items that are perfect for birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, gift for men or women, boy or girl, and even for grandparents. Some hampers come with a special complimentary flower bouquet to complete the package as special gift to a loved one.
- A florist takes care of the flowers while they are in the storage room or at the flower shop Singapore. To be able to do this efficiently, the online florist should have a wide knowledge in flower types and how to take care of them to keep them fresh longer.
- A florist knows which type of flowers to include in a bouquet based on a certain budget limit. Although they aim to earn more in each arrangement, by simply giving the customers a beautiful arrangement even on a budget limit, customer’s satisfaction is still given priority.
There are more duties entrusted to a florist aside from providing the Flower. But each arrangement is more than just a design to meet the customer’s demand, but a work of art that she created using her skills and knowledge.