Scheduling a wedding in the fall guarantees that you’ll be able to pull off a great function and have fun while doing it. The weather is nice and cool, everyone feels refreshed and uplifted, and last but not least, there are so many colors to choose from.
Autumn weddings should be full of bright, warm, dazzling colors which spice up the event and compliment the bridal party. A good way to ensure such an effect is to make sure the colors of your flowers are strictly autumn-based. Flower company can accommodate you when it comes to selecting and ordering.
Autumn weddings would require flowers hued with red, golden, burgundy, orange, yellow and shades of purple. This means you have a wide range of shades to choose from. Often people choose to have florist deal with selecting colors and choosing combinations, but those who don’t, need to know the basics so that the bouquets turn out just right. Here are a few pointers:
- Autumn weddings are a great opportunity to make your bouquet a bit unconventional by sprinkling in a few dark berries and other fruits amongst the flowers. The berries would look great with pale pink roses and wine-colored flowers.
- You don’t always have to strictly adhere to the traditional autumn palettes; splashes of bright pinks and blues can be intermixed with the usual burnt oranges and rich reds. It makes your bouquet more colorful while still following the autumn theme.
- For the bridal bouquet, one should definitely consider a beautiful cascading flower arrangement; you can’t get more vintage than a cascading bouquet bursting with pale pink and cream roses, as well as faded red and purple multi-hued flowers, and foliage trailing all the way down. It’s a step up from the usual small hand bouquet and looks stunning.
- An alternative to the cascading bouquet is attaching a warm golden-hued ribbon to your bouquet and having it trail downwards to give it the cascading effect. You can match up the color of the ribbon with something in your dress. In this way, you not only add richness to your wedding bouquet with the texture of cloth but it also gives a personalized feel to the flowers.
- If you realize that you are exceeding your budget, you can cut down costs by replacing expensive flowers with autumn leaves; red, burnt orange, and pale green leaves interspersed with a variety of flowers give your bouquet a homely feel.
Same day flower delivery is also a good option; you can consult with flower shop to see if they can manage with that. If the flowers are arriving just a few hours before the event, they will be at their absolute best when you walk them down the aisle.