A garden party is never complete without flowers; flowers as centerpieces, flowers on wood posts, flowers lining the fence. You need a variety of flowers, and someone who knows where to place them for the best effect. The amount of flowers you need also depends on the size and scale of your garden party. Whatever the specifics, flower delivery will definitely have something which fits your needs.
There are a number of ideas that you can utilize while decorating for your garden party. You can check out both your local flower shop and an online florist which might have what you need. After that, you can either hire florist to come and do the job or try to do it yourself. Here are a few basics you can try:
- Take a peony, put it into a small water bowl, and make it float. Add a few scented votive candles around the bowls, and place the platters on small side tables, as a centerpiece on the main dining table, or arranged around the buffet table. It adds a nice, festive touch and a scent in the air.
- Utilize the extra herbs from your garden at home to make a unique herb centerpiece. Herbs such as rosemary, mint, thyme, and lavender along with other edible flowers together make an explosion of color and scent and look very pretty as a centerpiece.
- Arrange holiday lights disguised as faux silk flowers around a wooden post or the columns on your porch, or even draped over a tree or bench. They don’t just look good; they light up at night and create a warm, festive glow.
- A unique and interesting technique is to hang a tote bag filled with bright colored flowers hanging out front by the party entrance; it is a great welcome and an exciting way to start off the experience of the party-goers.
- Flower delivery Singapore can help you with this one; pick out a lush flower arrangement of roses, lilacs, and peonies and set them in an informal pitcher or vase you are willing to lose (in case it breaks) on a ledge or by the porch steps. It would add a lush, springtime feel to the whole event.
- A décor idea involving the guests can also be incorporated by filling a traditional birdcage with fresh flowers and then handing them out as a hand bouquet to each guest when they begin to depart at the end of the party.
It’s the little things that make a difference, and these few tips can definitely turnaround your garden party and make it an event to remember.